From my heart to yours xoxo

There is nothing I love more than being inspired to create something special. My mind is constantly thinking of ways to make an idea come to life. Whether the thought is from something that was already made or found in a magazine it will be handmade by me just for you with my love for creating everything I can.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Handmade from my heart for YOU!





$27



"Be Merry" Block Set




This Saturday, Dec. 3rd, there will be a Holiday Festival at Bashas on Higley and Elliot. Come on out to see all of the wonderful things I have made to share with you! Many friends and other vendors will be there selling as well!




More Name Blocks..... $15 Per Set! Place your order soon so I can get them to you before the holidays!










No comments:

Post a Comment