From my heart to yours xoxo

There is nothing I love more than being inspired to create something special. My mind is constantly thinking of ways to make an idea come to life. Whether the thought is from something that was already made or found in a magazine it will be handmade by me just for you with my love for creating everything I can.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Holiday Decor


$10
Joy Blocks



$25
Let It Snow Blocks



$28
Merry Christmas Blocks
(Any holiday theme, you tell me what matches your home decor)


$25
Give Thanks Blocks


$25
Peace Blocks

(Paper designs may vary)

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so you are incredibly talented. I say, don't sign your contract next year, be a stay at home wife who crafts for a living, and then we could hang out all of the time. Love you! I'm so proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete